Friday, 20 February 2009

Welcome To the PennyBee!

Hello lovly squishy readers! This is my new blog! My name is Beanie, I'm 22 and I live around the UK!

This journal is to dispel the myth of how expencive babies are. I have been told many times that a baby costs £10,000 up to its first birthday, The one low figure I have heard was quoted to my boyfriend and was £3,000! I maintain the theory that babies are cheep, lifestyles are expencive.

So I have a £1000 budget for this baby! For his first year. This will not enclude stuff for me, e.g. Maternity clothes, breast pads ect! Thou I will probably do this as a Mammy Budget! Actually of the total top of my head I challange my self to do the maternityness on £100!


So my goal with this blog is note down my baby spending, tips I find on thrift and genral money saving ideas for my new baby and our family! It will also document my life threw pregnancy and with the new baby. Highs, lows, tantrums and laughts. And probably other stuff thrown in too :)

Hope you enjoy, and even maby find this helpfull!

Much love

Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment